Tuesday 17 January 2017

welcome to my world


Where do I start... the last 11 months have been a crazy rollercoster, marriage, moving home, new job, travelling and even having babies! Yes BABIES! Mother of two in just one year - having twins is no joke i must admit.

lets rewind........

14 Feb 2016

My wedding day.. I can say this with only my whole heart it was one of the best days of my life, I had the perfect guy and the perfect day just the way we planned. The start of somthing new, the start of my new found life Alhamdaulliah.

My husband had some time off at the time therefore he was home all the time, we spent I would say too much time together; always trying to fill our time with dinning, movies and fighting. They say first year of marriage is the hardest but subhanAllah no one could prepare me for the the war of Love and hate that was going on between us. Everything was an issue and everything was a problem, its like we went to sleep on the wrong side of the bed and woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

I learnt alot during this time of my life, I thoguht marriage was flowers and roses but it was guns and roses! I guess my husband didnt have no middle ground he was always too nice or too much to handle. Don't get me wrong I don't think I am any angel I have my bad traits as well.

Fast forward to today 17 Jan 2017.

Now I am a mother of twins, married, living with inlaws and a 100 miles away from everyone and everything that I know.

So here is my insight into my marriage and life, motherhood and everything else that comes with it. We all have difficulties and struggles, I'm no professional and everything is far from perfect, and maybe my advice and story is not for everyone but this is real and this the things everyone is scard to talk about and admit...

 

2 comments:

  1. Go on! This is interesting. Sincere thoughts you are writing.

    ReplyDelete